End-of-term reviews for the 2021-22 Supreme Court term
on Jul 5, 2022 at 8:45 pm
We’ve compiled a list of events offering expert analysis on the Supreme Court’s 2021-22 term. All are free and available to the public.
- University of California, Irvine School of Law’s 12th Annual Supreme Court Term in Review moderated by Michele Goodwin, with panelists Erwin Chemerinsky, Mary Franks, Regina Maphone, Mark Stern, and Mary Ziegler (July 6, 1 p.m. EDT)
- American Judicature Society’s Supreme Court 2021-22 Term in Review presented by Tom Goldstein (July 6, 6 p.m. EDT)
- Anti-Defamation League’s 23rd Annual Supreme Court Review moderated by Dahlia Lithwick, with panelists Erwin Chemerinsky, Gregory Garre, Frederick Lawrence, and Amy Howe (July 12, 12 p.m. EDT)
- State and Local Legal Center’s 2022 Supreme Court Review with Dan Bromberg, Roman Martinez, and Luke McCloud in conversation with Lisa Soronen (July 14, 2 p.m. EDT)
- American Enterprise Institute’s Supreme Court Year in Review moderated by Elizabeth Slattery, with panelists Jess Bravin, Ramesh Ponnuru, and John Yoo (July 21, 5:30 p.m. EDT)
To have your Supreme Court recap event added to our list, email firstname.lastname@example.org.