WHAT WE'RE READING
Each weekday, we select a short list of news articles, commentary, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s the Tuesday morning read:
- Men Repeat at Lectern — Firms, U.S. Drive Supreme Court Gender Gap (Kimberly Strawbridge Robinson, Bloomberg Law)
- The Supreme Court considers an important showdown over abortion this week (Ian Millhiser, Vox)
- A Supreme Court Ruling Protecting Payday Lenders Could Also Save Facebook and Martin Shkreli (Mekela Panditharatne)
- Let’s Get Partisan: The Importance of Appointing Party in the Justices’ Votes and More (Adam Feldman, The Juris Lab)
- SCOTUS hears last oral argument in ‘relatively slow’ 2020 term ($) (Daniel Cotter, Chicago Daily Law Bulletin)