WHAT WE'RE READING
Each weekday, we select a short list of news articles, commentary, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s the Tuesday morning read:
- Dividing on Ideological Lines and Breaking Little New Ground in FEC v. Cruz, Supreme Court Strikes Down Another Part of McCain-Feingold law (Rick Hasen, Election Law Blog)
- Supreme Court Sides with US in Immigration Dispute Over Review (Kimberly Strawbridge Robinson, Bloomberg Law)
- Ketanji Brown Jackson on being a ‘first’ and why she loves ‘Survivor’ (Roxanne Roberts, The Washington Post)
- The day could be approaching when Supreme Court rulings are openly defied (Editorial, St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
- I defend the First Amendment, but don’t protest outside the Supreme Court justices’ homes (Greta Van Susteren, USA Today)