WHAT WE'RE READING
Each weekday, we select a short list of news articles, commentary, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s the Monday morning read:
- Most Americans want to end lifetime Supreme Court appointments (Chris Kahn, Reuters)
- Biden Clashes With His Allies in Supreme Court Green-Card Case (Greg Stohr, Bloomberg)
- Court Packing Is a Dangerous Game (Philip Hamburger, The Wall Street Journal)
- The Supreme Court hears a case next week that could make Citizens United even worse (Ian Millhiser, Vox)
- How the Supreme Court Helped Create ‘Driving While Black’ (Christopher Wright Durocher, Politico)