WHAT WE'RE READING
Each weekday, we select a short list of news articles, commentary, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email us at email@example.com.
Here’s the Monday morning read:
- U.S. Supreme Court to weigh Cuomo-era New York corruption cases (Nate Raymond, Reuters)
- The Supreme Court Gets a Fraud Test (The Editorial Board, The Wall Street Journal)
- How the Supreme Court Plans to Undermine Future Elections (Simon Lazarus, The New Republic)
- A Trump judge seized control of ICE, and the Supreme Court will decide whether to stop him (Ian Millhiser, Vox)
- Where are guns allowed in New York now? An updated look following Supreme Court ruling. (Samantha Max, Gothamist)