WHAT WE'RE READING
Each weekday, we select a short list of news articles, commentary, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email us at email@example.com.
Here’s the Friday morning read:
- Leaks, Pandemic, and Hot-Button Issues Strain SCOTUS’ Collegiality (Marcia Coyle, The National Law Journal)
- Clarence Thomas calls out John Roberts as Supreme Court edges closer to overturning Roe v. Wade (Joan Biskupic, CNN)
- Clarence Thomas Is Throwing the Supreme Court’s History Out the Window (Matt Ford, The New Republic)
- The Supreme Court leaker must pay (Ilya Shapiro, Fox News)
- If Supreme Court lets Texas censor law proceed, internet will be a cesspool. Or not. (Alison Frankel, Reuters)