WHAT WE'RE READING
Each weekday, we select a short list of news articles, commentary, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s the Friday morning read:
- Is the Supreme Court too partisan? Here’s what 3 reform proposals would do (Taylor Mooney, CBS News)
- This Is What Judicial Activism Looks Like on the Supreme Court (Linda Greenhouse, The New York Times)
- Justice Thomas’ Thought Experiment on Novel Issues With Social Media, Free Speech (GianCarlo Canaparo, The Daily Signal)
- Gender War: A challenge to male-only draft registration lands at America’s Supreme Court (Steven Mazie, The Economist)
- Last Hurrah for the Minimalist Court? (Donald Daugherty, The Federalist Society)