WHAT WE'RE READING
Each weekday, we select a short list of news articles, commentary, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s the Thursday morning read:
- John Roberts is all business in his conservatism (Joan Biskupic, CNN)
- Why The ‘Trump Court’ Won’t Be Like Trump (Peter Canellos, Politico Magazine)
- Kavanaugh’s Sports Fandom Shines in Athlete-Centered Opinion (Kimberly Strawbridge Robinson & Jordan Rubin, Bloomberg Law)
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules for Cheerleader Who Posted Vulgar Snapchat Message (Mark Walsh, Education Week)
- What A Profane Cheerleader’s Case Could Mean For Jan. 6 Insurrectionists (Ciara Torres-Spelliscy, Talking Points Memo)