on Nov 19, 2020 at 9:59 am
Here’s a round-up of Supreme Court-related news and commentary from around the web:
- House Hints It May Drop Supreme Court Case Seeking Mueller Grand Jury Info (Nina Totenberg, NPR)
- President Trump’s defeat may give Supreme Court a rest from personal, policy lawsuits (Richard Wolf, USA Today)
- The Supreme Court is running the clock on Trump’s election lawsuits, experts say (Jacob Shamsian, Business Insider)
- Giuliani Whiffed On A Legal Question Every Law Student Knows The Answer To. But The Underlying Issue Is More Complex Than It Seems (Ciara Torres-Spelliscy, Talking Points Memo)
- “Dissent” Isn’t Just A Supreme Court Formality, It’s An Imperative (Anastasia Boden & Elizabeth Slattery, Independent Women’s Forum)
We rely on our readers to send us links for our round-up. If you have or know of a recent (published in the last two or three days) article, post, podcast or op-ed relating to the Supreme Court that you’d like us to consider for inclusion, please send it to email@example.com. Thank you!