Bilski Panel of Experts
on Oct 30, 2009 at 5:06 pm
On November 19,Â a panel of experts at American University’s Washington College of Law will address the potential consequences for patent law of Bilski v. Kappos, which will be argued on November 9. All of the speakers are counsel to either parties or amici in the case.Â The program will be broadcast live online; details to attend on-site are available in the attached flyer.
The panelists include:
- Raymond Chen, Solicitor, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Counsel for Respondent
- J. Michael Jakes, Finnegan Henderson, Counsel of Record for Petitioners
- Nancy Linck, Rothwell Figg, Counsel for Amicus BIO
- Randolph Moss, WilmerHale, Counsel for Bank of America et al.
The moderators are:
- Thomas Goldstein, Akin Gump, Counsel for Amicus American Bar Association
- Prof. Joshua Sarnoff, Washington College of Law, American University, Counsel for Amici Eleven Law Professors and the AARP