Petition of the day
Today's ï»¿petition of the day is:
Miccosukee Tribe v. Kraus-Anderson Construction Co.
Issue(s): Whether an action to obtain recognition of an Indian tribal court judgment presents a federal question under 28 U.S.C. Â§ 1331.
Certiorari stage documents:
- Opinion below (11th Circuit)
- Petition for certiorari
- Respondent's brief in support of petition for certiorari
- Supplemental brief for petitioner
- Invited: January 24, 2011
- Filed: May 20, 2011 (Deny)
Recommended Citation: Conor McEvily, Petition of the day, SCOTUSblog (Jan. 11, 2011, 11:13 PM), http://www.scotusblog.com/2011/01/petition-of-the-day-70/