WHAT WE'RE READING
Each weekday, we select a short list of news articles, commentary, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s the Tuesday morning read:
- Supreme Court to Take Up Challenges to Affirmative Action at Harvard, UNC (Rahem D. Hamid & Nia L. Orakwue, The Harvard Crimson)
- Analysis: ‘Aggressively conservative’ Supreme Court plunges into U.S. culture wars (Lawrence Hurley & Andrew Chung, Reuters)
- This Supreme Court Won’t Uphold College Affirmative Action (Noah Feldman, Bloomberg)
- Why the Supreme Court’s Decision in NFIB v. OSHA May Be Even Worse News for Climate Regulation than You Thought (Jonathan H. Adler, The Volokh Conspiracy)
- What the Supreme Court’s Rejection of the Employer Vaccinate-or-Test Rule Means for Biden’s Agenda (Bridget Dooling, Lawfare)