Here’s a round-up of Supreme Court-related news and commentary from around the web:
- Roberts to swear in yet another president who opposed him (Mark Sherman, Associated Press)
- Trump transformed the Supreme Court that mostly helped advance his agenda (Joan Biskupic, CNN)
- A four-year timeline of Donald Trump and the Supreme Court (Joan Biskupic, CNN)
- Supreme Court questions Big Oil effort to duck liability (Pamela King, E&E News)
- Supreme Court justices lean toward FCC bid to loosen media ownership rules (Andrew Chung, Reuters)
We rely on our readers to send us links for our round-up. If you have or know of a recent (published in the last two or three days) article, post, podcast or op-ed relating to the Supreme Court that you’d like us to consider for inclusion, please send it to email@example.com. Thank you!