Here’s a round-up of Supreme Court-related news and commentary from around the web:
- Supreme Court’s New Supermajority: What It Means For Roe v. Wade (Nina Totenberg, NPR)
- Chief Justice John Roberts Lauds Courts’ Pandemic Response in Year-End Message (Jess Bravin, The Wall Street Journal)
- A Modest Proposal for Supreme Court Reform (Mark Tushnet, Balkinization)
- Dozens of Native Americans Could Get Out of Prison Because of This Supreme Court Decision (Kathleen Caulderwood & Gabrielle Caplan)
- In Virus Era, US Supreme Court Filings Fell 16% Year-Over-Year (Mike Scarcella, The National Law Journal)
We rely on our readers to send us links for our round-up. If you have or know of a recent (published in the last two or three days) article, post, podcast or op-ed relating to the Supreme Court that you’d like us to consider for inclusion, please send it to email@example.com. Thank you!