Here’s a round-up of Supreme Court-related news and commentary from around the web:
- Supreme Court Adds Layer of Due Diligence: Relists Explained (Kimberly Strawbridge Robinson, Bloomberg Law)
- “Where There’s an Injustice, We Cannot Afford to Forget It” (Dahlia Lithwick, Slate)
- Supreme Court Case During the Pandemic? Landline Essential, Business Suit Optional (Matt Grossman, The Wall Street Journal)
- Legal Docket – Challenging corporate slaveholders (Mary Reichard, The World and Everything in It podcast)
- A new year in D.C., but so far the song remains the same (Daniel Cotter, Chicago Daily Law Bulletin)
We rely on our readers to send us links for our round-up. If you have or know of a recent (published in the last two or three days) article, post, podcast or op-ed relating to the Supreme Court that you’d like us to consider for inclusion, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!