Here’s a round-up of Supreme Court-related news and commentary from around the web:
- Trump Forecast The Capitol Attack In A Warning To The Supreme Court In December (Zoe Tillman, Buzzfeed News)
- Trump Suggests Supreme Court Is ‘Going Out Of Their Way To Hurt Us’ Amid Election Setbacks at D.C. Rally (Natalie Colarossi, Newsweek)
- Liberals to Breyer: Time to retire (Alex Thompson, Politico)
- After Georgia, the left sees the US Supreme Court in a new light (Steve Benen, MSNBC)
- Biden Taps Ex-Supreme Court Nominee Garland for Attorney General (Chris Strohm & Jennifer Epstein, Bloomberg)
We rely on our readers to send us links for our round-up. If you have or know of a recent (published in the last two or three days) article, post, podcast or op-ed relating to the Supreme Court that you’d like us to consider for inclusion, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!