Here’s a round-up of Supreme Court-related news and commentary from around the web:
- Second half of SCOTUS term may bring the temperature down compared to its feverish first (Mark Walsh, ABA Journal)
- Justices Staring Down Another Slow Term Despite Head Start (Kimberly Strawbridge Robinson, Bloomberg Law)
- The Supreme Court considers when the U.S. can judge other nations’ human rights violations (Charles Lane, The Washington Post)
- Legal Docket: Suing the IRS (Jenny Rough, The World and Everything In It podcast)
- Attorney General Barr leaves post, another election challenge filed (Daniel Cotter, Chicago Daily Law Bulletin)
We rely on our readers to send us links for our round-up. If you have or know of a recent (published in the last two or three days) article, post, podcast or op-ed relating to the Supreme Court that you’d like us to consider for inclusion, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!