Kaiser Eagle Mountain, Inc. v. National Parks & Conservation Ass’nPetition for certiorari denied on March 28, 2011
|Docket No.||Op. Below||Argument||Opinion||Vote||Author||Term|
|10-548||9th Cir.||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||OT 2010|
Disclosure: Goldstein, Howe & Russell, P.C. serves as counsel to the petitioners in the following case, which is listed without regard to its likelihood of being granted.
Issue: Does a court err by vacating an agencyâ€™s action and remanding for further administrative proceedings that will have no effect on the agencyâ€™s decision or serve any other substantive purpose?
Plain English Summary:
- Petition of the day (Kiran Bhat)
Briefs and Documents
- Opinion below (9th Circuit)
- Petition for certiorari
- Brief for the United States in opposition
- Brief of National Parks Conservation Association in opposition
- Brief for respondents Donna Charpied et al. in opposition
- Petitioners' reply
- Amicus brief of Judge Craig Manson et al.
- Amicus brief of the Pacific Legal Foundation
- Amicus brief of New Kaiser Voluntary Employees' Beneficiary Association
- Amicus brief of the Coachella Valley Economic Partnership