SCOTUSblog and Bloomberg Law present: A health care argument briefing
Join us to learn more about the upcoming Supreme Court arguments on the constitutionality of the health care reform law.
- Paul Clement, counsel to the plaintiff states;
- Michael Carvin, counsel to plaintiff National Federation of Independent Business;
- Neal Katyal, former Acting Solicitor General;
- Akhil Reed Amar, professor, Yale Law School.
Moderated by: SCOTUSblog’s Tom Goldstein
- When: February 16 at 9:30am – 11:00am
Registration 8:30am-9:30am (breakfast provided)
- Where: National Press Club
529 14th St. NW, 13th Floor
Washington, DC 20045
- RSVP Required, we can accommodate the first fifteen people to respond.
RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org (subject “2/16 event”)
Information: Lisa Cohose at 212-617-4017 or email@example.com
No cost to attend.
Recommended Citation: Kali Borkoski, SCOTUSblog and Bloomberg Law present: A health care argument briefing, SCOTUSblog (Feb. 15, 2012, 3:10 PM), http://www.scotusblog.com/2012/02/scotusblog-and-bloomberg-law-present-a-health-care-argument-briefing/