Weyhrauch v. United States
|Docket No.||Op. Below||Argument||Opinion||Vote||Author||Term|
Dec 8, 2009
|Jun 24, 2010||9-0||Per Curiam||OT 2009|
Holding: The lower courtâ€™s decision was overturned in light of an earlier decision by the Supreme Court, in Skilling v. United States.
Judgment: Vacated and remanded in a per curiam opinion on June 24, 2010.
- "Honest services" law pared down
- A Closer Look at Alaska Law
- Reaching, or waiting, for a constitutional issue
- Honest Services and the Mail-Fraud Statute
Briefs and Documents
- Brief for Petitioner Bruce Weyhrauch
- Brief for Respondent United States of America
- Reply Brief for Petitioner Bruce Weyhrauch