Carlsbad Technology, Inc. v. HIF Bio, Inc.
|Docket No.||Op. Below||Argument||Opinion||Vote||Author||Term|
Feb 24, 2009
|May 4, 2009||9-0||Thomas||OT 2008|
Issue: Whether a federal court order remanding a case to state court after declining to exercise supplemental jurisdiction is subject to appellate review.
Judgment: Reversed and remanded, 9-0, in an opinion by Justice Clarence Thomas on May 4, 2009.
- Argument Recap: Carlsbad Technology, Inc. v. HIF Bio, Inc. (Eliza Presson)
- Argument Preview: Carlsbad Technology v. HIF (Eliza Presson)
Briefs and Documents
- Brief for Petitioner Carlsbad Technology, Inc.
- Brief for Respondent HIF Bio, Inc., and BizBiotech Co., Ltd
- Reply Brief for Petitioner Carlsbad Technology, Inc.