The week ahead
The Court is in recess for the summer; it is expected to return on October 4 for the first oral argument of October Term 2010.
The schedule of merits briefs due this week follows the jump.
Tuesday, August 31:
- Petitioner's brief in Milner v. Department of the Navy (09-1163)
- Petitioner's brief in Pepper v. United States (09-6822)
- Respondent's brief in Costco v. Omega (09-1423)
Wednesday, September 1:
- Petitioners' brief in Chamber of Commerce v. Candelaria (09-115)
- Respondent's brief in Staub v. Proctor Hospital (09-400)
- Petitioners' reply in NASA v. Nelson (09-530)
Friday, September 3:
- Petitioners' brief in Janus Capital Group v. First Derivative Traders (09-525)