WHAT WE'RE READING
Each weekday, we select a short list of news articles, commentary, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email us at email@example.com.
Here’s the Tuesday morning read:
- Race, Drugs And Sentencing At the Supreme Court (Nina Totenberg, NPR)
- Why The Supreme Court May Be Poised To Deliver The Religious Right A Big Victory (Kimberly Winston, FiveThirtyEight)
- America’s ‘Great Chief Justice’ Was an Unrepentant Slaveholder (Paul Finkelman, The Atlantic)
- The Supreme Court shouldn’t take up the Harvard affirmative action case (Editorial, Los Angeles Times)
- DOJ asks Supreme Court to reinstate death penalty for Boston Marathon bomber (Rebecca Falconer, Axios)