Here’s a round-up of Supreme Court-related news and commentary from around the web:
- Justices Consider Retroactivity for Decision Requiring Unanimous Juries for Criminal Convictions (Jess Bravin, The Wall Street Journal)
- Justices Divided on Making Jury Unanimity Decision Retroactive (Jordan Rubin, Bloomberg Law)
- Kentucky Religious School Asks U.S. Supreme Court to Block State Closure Order (Mark Walsh, Education Week)
- Religious liberty and Covid 19: The US Supreme Court and the French Conseil d’Etat (Sean Smith, Ikuta Matata)
- Supreme Court Argument Preview: Looking Ahead to Round 2 on Schein and Arbitrability (CPR Speaks)
We rely on our readers to send us links for our round-up. If you have or know of a recent (published in the last two or three days) article, post, podcast or op-ed relating to the Supreme Court that you’d like us to consider for inclusion, please send it to email@example.com. Thank you!