on Nov 24, 2020 at 8:00 am
Here’s a round-up of Supreme Court-related news and commentary from around the web:
- Cuomo’s Pandemic Powers Might Be Tested in Supreme Court Case (Jimmy Vielkind, The Wall Street Journal)
- Election Case Risks Awkward About-Face for Biden Administration (Kimberly Strawbridge Robinson, Bloomberg Law)
- Courts should not doubt Congress (Lawrence Friedman, The Hill)
- Judicial independence back in conversation after Alito speech (Daniel Cotter, Chicago Daily Law Bulletin)
- Judicial Sentencing in Capital Cases (Kent Scheidegger, Crime & Consequences)
We rely on our readers to send us links for our round-up. If you have or know of a recent (published in the last two or three days) article, post, podcast or op-ed relating to the Supreme Court that you’d like us to consider for inclusion, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!