The week ahead
on Feb 15, 2010 at 8:00 am
The Court enters the final stretch of its recess this week.Â The Justices will meet for a private conference on Friday, and oral arguments will resume next Monday, February 22.Â Our list of petitions to watch for that conference will be published soon.
The supplemental briefs that the Court requested last week in Kiyemba v. Obama (08-1234) are due on Friday by 2 p.m.
The schedule of merits briefs due this week follows the jump.
Wednesday, Feb. 17:
- Carr v. United States (08-1301) – petitioner’s reply brief
- United States v. Marcus (08-1341) – petitioner’s reply brief
Thursday, Feb. 18:
- Berghuis v. Thompkins (08-1470) – petitioner’s reply brief
Friday, Feb. 19:
- Morrison v. National Australia Bank (08-1191) – respondents’ brief
- Samantar v. Yousuf (08-1555) – petitioner’s reply brief
- Holland v. Florida (09-5327) – petitioner’s reply brief