Here’s a round-up of Supreme Court-related news and commentary from around the web:
- 3 oldest Supreme Court justices skip inauguration due to pandemic (Ben Leonard, Politico)
- An incomplete Supreme Court witnessed Biden’s oath. There’s history there. (Robert Barnes, The Washington Post)
- Supreme Court faces bomb threat during Biden’s inauguration (John Haltiwanger, Business Insider)
- DOJ Argues Supreme Court Should Vacate “Harmful” Trump Twitter Decision (Ashley Cullins, The Hollywood Reporter)
- California’s attack on donor privacy draws supreme scrutiny (Jeremy Talcott, Daily Journal)
- Climate fight may split justices along ideological lines (Pamela King, E&E News)
We rely on our readers to send us links for our round-up. If you have or know of a recent (published in the last two or three days) article, post, podcast or op-ed relating to the Supreme Court that you’d like us to consider for inclusion, please send it to email@example.com. Thank you!