Sprint/United Management v. Mendelsohn
|Docket No.||Op. Below||Argument||Opinion||Vote||Author||Term|
Dec 3, 2007
|Feb 26, 2008||TBD||Thomas||OT 2007|
Judgment: Vacated and remanded, in an opinion by Justice Clarence Thomas on February 26, 2008.
- Court decides "me-too" case (Lyle Denniston)
- Argument Recap: Sprint/United Management Co. v. Mendelsohn (by Workplace Prof Blog) (Jason Harrow)
- Argument preview: Sprint/United Management v. Mendelsohn (Scotus Staff)
- Job bias and "me, too" evidence (Lyle Denniston)
Briefs and Documents
- Brief for Petitioner Sprint/United Management Co.
- Brief for Respondent Ellen Mendelsohn
- Reply Brief for Petitioner Sprint/United Management Co.
- Brief of the United States of America
- Brief of AARP in Support of Respondent
- Brief of Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, Asian American Justice Center, Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund, National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Inc., National Association of Social Workers, National Employment Lawyers Association, National Partnership for Women & Families, National Women's Law Center, People for the American Way Foundation, Puerto Rican Legal Defense and Education Fund, and Women Employed in Support of Respondent