Rowe v. NH Motor Transport
|Docket No.||Op. Below||Argument||Opinion||Vote||Author||Term|
Nov 28, 2007
|Feb 20, 2008||TBD||Breyer||OT 2007|
Judgment: Affirmed, in an opinion by Justice Stephen Breyer on February 20, 2008.
- More on Yesterday's Opinion in Rowe v. New Hamp. MTA
- State laws preempted in three areas
- Argument recap: Rowe v. NH Motor Transport
- Argument preview: Rowe v. NH Motor Transport
Briefs and Documents
- Brief for Petitioner G. Steven Rowe
- Brief for Respondent New Hamshire Motor Transport Association, Massachusetts Motor Transportation Association, Inc., and the Vermont Truck & Bus Association, Inc.
- Reply Brief for Petitioner G. Steven Rowe
- Brief for the Tobacco Control Legal Consortium, Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids, the American Lung Association of Maine, the American Cancer Society, the American Heart Association, the American Legacy Foundation, Americans for NonSmokers’ Rights, the American Medical Association, and the Maine Medical Association in Support of Petitioner
- Brief for the Federal Express Corporation and the Air Transport Association of America in Support of Respondent
- Brief for the United States of America in Support of Respondent