Meadwestvaco v. Ill. Dept. of Revenue
|Docket No.||Op. Below||Argument||Opinion||Vote||Author||Term|
|06-1413||Ill. Ct. App., 1st Dist.||
Jan 16, 2008
|Apr 15, 2008||TBD||Alito||OT 2007|
Judgment: Vacated and remanded, in an opinion by Justice Samuel Alito on April 15, 2008.
- Court rules on two tax cases
- More on Last Week's Grant in No. 06-1413, MeadWestvaco Corporation v. Illinois Department of Revenue, et al.
Briefs and Documents
- Brief for Petitioner Meadwestvaco Corp., Successor in Interest to the Mead Corp.
- Brief for Respondent the Illinois Department of Revenue, Director of the Illinois Department of Revenue, and the Treasurer of the State of Illinois
- Reply Brief for Petitioner Meadwestvaco Corp., Successor in Interest to the Mead Corp.
- Brief for Gannett Co., Inc. in Support of Petitioner
- Brief for the Walt Disney Company in Support of Petitioner
- Brief for the Multistate Tax Commission in Support of Respondent
- Brief for California, Arkansas, Connecticut, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, and West Virginia, and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico in Support of the Respondents</div>