Louisiana Wholesale Drug Co. v. Bayer AGPetition for certiorari denied on March 7, 2011
|Docket No.||Op. Below||Argument||Opinion||Vote||Author||Term|
|10-762||2d Cir.||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||OT 2010|
Issue: Whether, absent patent fraud or sham litigation, a brand drug maker's substantial payment to a competing generic drug maker to forgo judicial testing of the patent and restrict entry is per se lawful under the Sherman Act.
Briefs and Documents
- Opinion below (2d Cir.)
- Petition for certiorari
- Brief in opposition of Barr Laboratories et al.
- Brief in opposition of Bayer AG et al.
- Petitioners' reply
- Amicus brief of the American Antitrust Institute
- Amicus brief of California et al.
- Amicus brief of 86 Professors
- Amicus brief of the Consumer Federation of America et al.
- Amicus brief of AARP
- Amicus brief of the Public Patent Foundation
- Amicus brief of the National Association of Chain Drug Stores, Inc.