Hein v. Yankton Sioux TribePetition for certiorari denied on June 20, 2011
- Daugaard v. Yankton Sioux Tribe
- Yankton Sioux Tribe v. Daugaard
- Southern Missouri Recycling and Waste Management Dist. v. Yankton Sioux Tribe
|Docket No.||Op. Below||Argument||Opinion||Vote||Author||Term|
|10-932||8th Cir.||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||OT 2010|
Issue: Whether Congress disestablished the Yankton Sioux Reservation with the Act of 1894.
Briefs and Documents
- Opinion below (8th Circuit)
- Petition for certiorari
- Brief of respondent Yankton Sioux Tribe in opposition
- Brief of respondent United States in opposition
- Amicus brief of Charles Mix Electric Association et al.
- Amicus brief of Colin Soukup et al. (forthcoming)
- Amicus brief of Wagner Community School District No. 11-4 (forthcoming)
- Amicus brief of Randall Community Water District (forthcoming)
- Amicus brief of City of Dante et al.
- Reply of petitioner Charles Mix County