Federal Express v. Holowecki
|Docket No.||Op. Below||Argument||Opinion||Vote||Author||Term|
Nov 6, 2007
|Feb 27, 2008||TBD||Kennedy||OT 2007|
Judgment: Affirmed, in an opinion by Justice Anthony Kennedy on February 27, 2008.
- Court rules on how to file an age bias claim (Lyle Denniston)
- Oral argument recap: Federal Express v. Holowecki (Scotus Staff)
- Argument preview: Federal Express v. Holowecki (Scotus Staff)
Briefs and Documents
- Brief for Petitioner Federal Express Corporation
- Brief for Respondent Paul Holowecki, et al.
- Reply Brief for Petitioner Federal Express Corporation
- Brief for the United States in Support of Respondent
- Brief for the Chamber of Commerce of the United States of America in Support of Petitioner
- Brief for the Equal Employment Advisory Council, the National Federation of Independent Business Legal Foundation, and the Society for Human Resource Management in Support of Petitioner