End-of-Term event announcements
U.S. Chamber of Commerce: 10th Annual Supreme Court End-of-Term Media Briefing
- On June 25 from 8:00 – 9:30 a.m., credentialed members of the media are invited to attend this panel discussion of the Term’s business cases at the Chamber Headquarters. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-463-5682.
Washington Legal Foundation: 2013-2014 Supreme Court Term Review
- Panel discussion will take place on June 25 from 1:00-2:30 at 2009 Massachusetts Ave. NW, Washington DC. The event will also be live online at www.wlf.org. RSVP to email@example.com.
American Constitution Society: 2013-2014 Supreme Court Term Review
- Panel discussion will take place at the National Press Club in Washington, DC on June 27 from 9:00-11:0 a.m.
Bay Area Lawyer Chapter of the American Constitution Society: 2013-2014 Term Review
- Panel discussion will take place at the Orrick Building in San Francisco on June 27 from 12:00-1:30 p.m.
The Law & Economics Center at George Mason University School of Law: Energy and Environmental issues in the 2013-2014 Term
- Panel discussion will take place July 1 at the National Press Club from 8:30-10:30 a.m.
DC Bar: Recent Developments in the Supreme Court, Environmental and Energy Law
- Panel discussion will take place July 16 at Hogan Lovells from 12-2 p.m.
Tulsa Lawyers Chapter of the Federalist Society 2013-2014 Supreme Court Term Review
- Panel discussion will take place on July 24 at the Summit Club from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Laurence Tribe: Comments on the Term’s major constitutional rulings at events for his just-published book with Joshua Matz, Uncertain Justice: The Roberts Court and the Constitution:
- June 20 in Washington D.C. at the American Constitution Society National Convention (at the Capital Hilton, 1001 16th Street, NW, Washington DC)
- June 24 in Philadelphia from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the National Constitution Center (525 Arch Street)
- June 27 in Santa Barbara from 5 to 7 p.m. at Antioch University (New Vic Theater, 33 West Victoria Street)
- July 8 in New York City from 6 to 8:30 p.m. at the launch of tunnelx at SubCulture (45 Bleecker Street).
Recommended Citation: Kali Borkoski, End-of-Term event announcements, SCOTUSblog (Jun. 17, 2014, 3:00 PM), http://www.scotusblog.com/2014/06/end-of-term-event-announcements/