Menu of today’s coverage (Updated 11:25 p.m.)
This morning the Court issued five decisions in argued cases and granted nine cases for next Term. Our live blog coverage is here.
Mark Walsh reported on the atmosphere inside the courtroom this morning.
Dan Stein has rounded up news coverage of today’s orders and opinions.
Fabrizio di Piazza has video and photos of the goings-on outside the Court this morning.
New at 9:44 Sam Barr has rounded up additional coverage of today’s orders and opinions.
Coverage of orders:
- Tejinder reported on two cases the Court granted concerning cross-state air pollution.
- Tejinder also reported on the summary reversal in Ryan v. Schad.
- Lyle reported on the Court’s grant in the recess appointments case, National Labor Relations Board v. Noel Canning.
- Mike reported on McCullen v. Coakley, the abortion protest case that the Court granted this morning.
- Max reported on the order list.
Coverage of the affirmative action decision:
- Lyle’s report on the decision in Fisher is here.
- Amy has coverage of the decision in Fisher “In Plain English.”
- NEW at 11:25 Commentary from: Vik Amar, Olantunde Johnson, and Elise Boddie.
- Richard Sander has commentary on the decision and Roger Clegg has commentary as well.
- Dan has collected reactions to the decision from the twitterverse.
- Tom has collected a few key excerpts from the opinion in Fisher v. University of Texas at Austin.
Coverage of other opinions:
- Steven Schwinn reported on United States v. Kebodeaux. Mike also had early coverage of that case.
- Kevin reported on Vance v. Ball State University and University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center v. Nassar.
- Tejinder has initial coverage of Mutual Pharmaceutical Co. v. Bartlett.
Recommended Citation: Kali Borkoski, Menu of today’s coverage (Updated 11:25 p.m.), SCOTUSblog (Jun. 24, 2013, 11:26 PM), http://www.scotusblog.com/2013/06/menu-of-todays-coverage-6/