SCOTUSblog is hiring
SCOTUSblog is now accepting applications from current law students interested in joining our round-up team. Details about the position’s qualifications and responsibilities, as well as how to apply, are below the jump.
To qualify for the position, you must:
- Have a strong academic record
- Be currently enrolled in a J.D. or LL.M program (undergraduates are not eligible)
- Have a strong interest in learning about the U.S. Supreme Court and its workings
- Have some experience working with (or at least interest in) blog or website technology
- Have demonstrated excellent writing and editing skills
- Have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
To apply, please send us the following materials:
- Cover letter
- Contact information for two references
- A writing sample of no more than five double-spaced pages that has not been edited by anyone other than you
- An official or unofficial law school transcript.
Application materials should be sent to Max Mallory at email@example.com. Materials must be received by December 14, 2012 for consideration. Hiring decisions will be made promptly and the job will begin in early January.
Recommended Citation: Max Mallory, SCOTUSblog is hiring, SCOTUSblog (Dec. 7, 2012, 9:51 AM), http://www.scotusblog.com/2012/12/scotusblog-is-hiring-3/