Event: Heritage Foundation â€œScholars & Scribes Review the Rulingsâ€
Tomorrow the Heritage Foundation will host its annual "Scholars & Scribes Review the Rulings," a two-panel event. Panelists will discuss the big cases of the Term, how the addition of Justice Sotomayor has changed the Court, and whether Elena Kagan will alter the balance of the Court. The event will be held at Heritage (214 Massachusetts Avenue, NE) and will run from 10 a.m. "“ 12:00 noon. For more details, see the event webpage.
The Scholars Panel includes:
- Walter Dellinger, Partner, O’Melveny & Myers, and former Acting Solicitor General of the United States
- Richard Epstein, Laurence A. Tisch Professor of Law, New York University Law School
- Greg Garre, Partner, Latham & Watkins, and former Solicitor General of the United States
The Scribes Panel includes:
- Robert Barnes, The Washington Post
- Jess Bravin, The Wall Street Journal
- Jan Crawford, CBS News
The announcement above comes from Elizabeth Garvey, a legal assistant at the Heritage Foundation.